“Coaching is about unlocking people’s potential to maximise their
Sir John Whitmore
How does Executive Coaching help you?
your leadership skills as you develop and grow the business in a fast-paced and complex environment.
your self-awareness leading to improved self-management as well as a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses.
you focus on what matters so that you achieve a better work-life balance as well as reducing stress.
a high-performance culture, ensuring that your teams are resourced and well set up for success.
Who is Executive Coaching for?
who need support navigating complex organisational challenges.
who are the lynchpins in leading teams to implement organisational strategy.
who are on the rise and want to accelerate their development.
who face challenges in managing and growing their companies.
HOW IT WORKS
- Chemistry Check – client and coach meet to discuss approach and see if they are a “match”
- Proposal – outline design of programme and fee quotation
Discovery and Goal Setting
- Three-Way Meeting -(Organisational Coaching Goals Exploration)
- Enrollment Questionnaire
- Psychometric Testing*
- 360° Feedback*
Application and Action
- Coaching Goals Confirmation
- Core Coaching Sessions – take place every 3 to 4 weeks over 3 to 4 months
- Sessions last between 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Check in with programme sponsor and stakeholders with an interest
- Incorporation of new goals if necessary
- Consolidation of new behaviours and initiatives
- Programme review with programme sponsor and stakeholders
- Agree Next Steps
Developing clear approaches to the complex issues
I’m Dara Lawlor. I’ve worked as a management consultant for nearly 20 years. I’m a trained executive coach and help senior managers and executives transition into and perform in very challenging environments. I also train and support blue chip business development teams to improve their performance across the entire commercial cycle in order to increase their win rates. As a keen sportsman I get a kick out of performing as well as I can, whatever the circumstances. I provide my clients with the environment and tools that helps them find their form. My vision for them is that they win by taking responsibility for their own success.